- why are successful people waking up at 4:00 a.m., and not a different hour? what is the secret behind it? well they know, how their brain works and they take advantage of their brainwave states and brain chemistry. the brain produces electrical patterns often refer to as waves when you’re first awake your brain operates at around ten and a half waves per second. the range from 8 to 13 Hertz or cycles per second is the alpha stage.
- It’s been called the Gateway to the subconscious mind but when you wake up this early, you are between theta and alpha. The mind is capable of deep and profound learning being fully aware and focused with an effortlessly calm mind, in other words, you don’t have to work as hard you are not thinking. You just relax into the moment. Another important fact known by all successful people is when you wake up your subconscious mind is most impressionable and soaks up information like a sponge whatever you hear see or exposed to in the first 20 minutes.
It will affect you and set the tone for the rest of your day. this is why they meditate, listen to affirmations and not checking their social media and emails so early. they choose consciously their tone of the day is focused and positive and not being distracted. they choose to go to bed early and use the premature hours of each day in their advantage.
- they make up a routine of waking up before the sun starts to shine and go to sleep after the Sun Goes Down .why do they go to bed so early between 10 p.m. and 2 am, Is where you can get the most from a regenerative and deep sleep after 2 a.m.? sleep lacks the quality that you need as it becomes more superficial chronically depriving your body of the regenerative sleep which you can enjoy between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. makes you wake up in the morning even more tired than when you went to bed.
- the human body is closely linked to the day and night cycle. that is why within one or two hours after sunset your melatonin levels start to rise this is how your body’s telling you that it’s time to go to bed. at midnight melatonin levels reach their highest value and after this, they start decreasing gradually. 10:00 p.m. is when your body reacts as a result of the increment and the melatonin levels this period of transformation in your sleep cycle brings along a more intense metabolic activity. this one is responsible for the repair and restoration of a whole body for this 10 p.m. reaction to take place your body needs to slow down which translates into a reduction of your mental and physical activity.
- if you’re still awake there is a phenomenon that takes place at this hour. all the second wind this is caused by the rise in mental activity and energy that your system has at 10 p.m. nevertheless you can only feel what the second winds. The value is truly about if you are asleep at 10 p.m. studies show that if you go past the 10:00 p.m. bedtime you’ll find it more difficult to fall asleep also you won’t be able to enjoy refreshing sleep which will lead to significant were Enos in the morning. small things matter so even the simple shift in your bedtime hour from 11:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. can make a huge difference regarding the quality of your sleep moreover there are high chances that you’ll wake up in the morning feeling energized and ready to start the day.
- this happens because you allow your system to go through its natural neurochemistry and you take advantage of this wave that it’s on its way before 10 p.m. moreover your body also benefits from the metabolic changes that naturally take place as the clock ticks 10 p.m… if you are among those that usually fall asleep well past 10 p.m. you should consider changing the situation set up a goal to go to bed earlier by 15 to 30 minutes each week until you hit 10 p.m. bedtime goal early risers like Apple CEO Tim Cook Oprah Winfrey and Dwayne Johnson choose to greet the day at the crack of dawn because that’s where motivation is created and they don’t need to ask for it that silence of early morning hours is what helps them use their potential to the maximum.
- successful people choose to use every minute available in a day because their life’s purpose is higher than any other short-term pleasure or comfortable bed mattress they instilled this habit of waking up early in their DNA. After all, they understand how a strong and consistent routine can support a successful life. the human brain can work at its maximum potential when it doesn’t have to multitask the quality level of work is highly dependent on the level of focus. when there are no distractions and noises to disturb, concentration the brain has a great capacity to focus on certain tasks and thus generate a balanced rate between quality and work.
- Successful people are aware of this & they use their alone time in the early morning to take full advantage of their brains function and capacity. high achievers understand that premature hours of the day allow them to make better decisions as their energy levels are at their peak. those who live a grand life understand that early morning willpower helps them to achieve high levels of discipline, a disciplined morning guides them towards a whole day of discipline and this is exactly what supports their successful life. the peaceful and quiet time you get before the Sun rises creates the environment. you need to take care of yourself which doesn’t happen too often during the day. it’s the meantime that allows you to provide yourself with everything you need to successfully go through the day.
- as soon as the alarm goes off you’re facing a bump in the road. and it’s up to you to get over it or not .it’s up to you to decide whether you use your time in your advantage or not when everybody else is still dreaming and sleeping in their comfortable beds .it’s your time to shine it’s your time to get out of your comfort zone have that well-deserved breakthrough. the early morning hours or moments where you can be ahead of things without being distracted it’s a time where you can focus and pay attention to what matters.
- it’s a time you can go past those old and narrow-minded thoughts that stopped you from getting the real taste of what this life can truly be it is all on you and you decide how to spend your life you decide when your day starts.
FOR MORE ARTICLES :