ROLE OF PEOPLE IN OUR LIFE.
- My parents had a math tutor for me because they wanted me to be amazing at math. I was very good at numbers and I had this tutor and he would tell me that, he goes. The reason for struggling with the next question is that you are always concerned about what your parents think. And, it stayed in my head.
- I was also wow. So while I am stuck with my parents thinking that I will never get answers to real-life questions. Most of us throw ourselves into the deep end and then try to swim and figure it out.
EDUCATION SYSTEM OF ALL PEOPLE
- The problem is that we have all gone to normal schools, which try to keep put inside of us instead of takes stuff outside of us. You know, you were told in school that you were not very good and you were not good at English. But now you have a New York Times bestseller, right? And that is so, nobody noticed that ability in you. No one noted that “Oh, Lewis was creative”. And you are not the only person, some people think so. Therefore the modern schooling system did not increase your self-realization, your element.
- It is just trying to put math, English, science in us. So the point is that you are trying to get such a strong foundation that when you interact in the world you are going to make a difference to go into the world with strength, fuel, energy rather than going in a way like, “Oh my God Where am I? “and trying to find it out.
- People were so far removed from their understanding that they were either living a life. They didn’t want Lost to meet someone else’s expectations or anyone else’s Lose someone to impress. How many of you have a crazy purpose or a mad goal?I want to write to you in the comments section what is your crazy dream? Below this article.
- The dream that keeps you awake at night is the real dream you should pursue. But to chase that dream, to find that dream, you need a strategy to make that dream a reality, right? A dream without a proper plan is just a wish, Tony Robbins said, “A dream without a plan is just a wish”You cannot be what you cannot see the dream in front of you. If I have never seen a monk, I never want to be a monk. If I never meet a billionaire, I don’t want to be one. Because I don’t know what it looks like. I don’t know what it feels like, I don’t know what it takes.
PEOPLE MUST SET THEIR PURPOSE OF LIFE.
- What am I good at? What do I love What does the world want? And how can I pay for it? For me that four helps you unlock your passion. I often tell people, “Your passion is for you and your purpose is always for others.”Your passion makes you happy, but when you use your passion to make a difference in someone else’s life that is a service, it is a purpose.
- My goal has never been to be economically or materially oriented, I see that stuff as a by-product that you love. I truly believe that it has always been that way for me. My focus is on making entertainment, which actually has educational value but without us always knowing it.
- I think we all learn best when we don’t know that we are learning if we are all pushed into a class. And said that we have a class that we are not listening to. Start in a place where you have self-awareness, self-realization. You get to know what works for you, what is your strength.
- I think it starts at the physical level as well. Anyone who is physical fitness or health coach knows that different bodies need different food, different sleep, different fluids. Not all of us need the same thing.
- I and you cannot do the same workout with different body types. Different things in our body have a different tolerance. It is self-awareness at the physical level.
- we know our limits, we know what we can do, we know what we cannot do, we know what a challenge is. On a mental level, what is self-awareness? Knowing what kind of people I like to be with, who help me grow and those who drains me. This is mental self-awareness.
FIND OUT THE RIGHT QUESTION
- I believe the answers come from within and we are not asking the right questions. I think we are always looking for the right answers, not the right questions. And the largest companies we respect today are the largest organizations, all trying to answer a question. It all came from trying to solve a problem or a question that we were able to identify.
- So my work comes from a very simple study that I read that said, “The world’s most successful people choose education over entertainment and the most unsuccessful people in the world choose entertainment over education.”
DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AT DIFFERENT STAGE.
- I know people who graduated at 21 and did until they turn 27, then get a job. And I know people who graduated at the age of 25 and found work immediately.
- I know people who have never gone to university but found what they like in 18 years. And even then I know people who got direct jobs from college to earn good money but hate what they do.
- I also know people who found their purpose in the interwar years.
- I know people who were going to do at the age of 16 and change their minds on 26. And I know people who are married but have to wait for 8 to 10 years to have children.
- I know people who love someone else. I know people who love each other but are not together due to society. So my point is that everything happens in life according to our time, our clock.
to control your time -> read our article HOW TO STOP WASTING TIME?
OUR TIME, OUR CLOCK.
- You can look at some of your friends and think that they are ahead of you, maybe you can leave some of them behind. But everything happens at its own pace.
- They have their own time and clock and you do that. Be patient. At the age of 25, Mark Cuban was a bartender in Dallas. JK Rowling published Harry Potter after 32 years of being rejected by 12 publishers. Ortega announced Zara when he was 39 years old. Jack Ma inaugurated Alibaba at the age of 35. Morgan Freeman gets a big break of 52 years. Stevie Carell got a break only after the age of 40. Virgin was initiated by Richard Branson at the age of 34 years. Getting your degree after 25 is still a great achievement. not being married at 30, but still happy is excellent. It is still possible to start a family after 35. And buying a home after 40 is still great.
- Don’t let anyone rush past your deadline because as Einstein said ” Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that’s counted truly counts.” And this is the most important thing. I want you to be able to live a meaningful, purposeful, life for yourself and learn how to use that to make an impact and difference in the lives of others. This will be a true success.
- The priority is at the root of things, not the root of things. You are not trying to deal with your challenges at the level at which you are dealing with them. right! People say “I’ll just relax, I’ll just take a stress pill” If you are stressed, just go for a massage “. “If you’re stressed then just see Netflix on T.V and Chill”. But all of this is silencing you from rushing for that hour, two hours, maybe a week. But if you want to go to the root of it and learn to change your breath then you can manage any situation in life.
CUT DOWN WEED FROM THE ROOTS
- Always goto the root. It will take a little bit longer, but it will last longer. Always go to the root, cut the root of that weed in your heart. Cut the root of that weed in your mind. Just don’t let it grow and cut this kind of water a little bit and snip snip cut it a little bit just go to the root, just knock it out. Get rid of it, get a huge sharp axe and cut it down.
- The greatest weeds we all get are in our intentions. So when I say intention I mean my current intention is to use each and everything. I have been given everything that I have in service to others. But every day that intention which is a beautiful plant that grows, weeds around it. No, do it only for money, do it for fame, do it for followers. Do this for all the weeds every day is like growing up around my real intention. Every day that is a weed is an intention you do not want. The problem is that sometimes you have let it grow so much that the weed looks like a plant and you start believing that it is the same thing.
to control your distractions – read -> HOW TO END PROCRASTINATION?
OBSERVE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.
- I always have friends who are older than me, and I can see a lot of the most successful career beautiful job partners of them whatever it was. But I saw a sense of fulfilment and lack of purpose in those lives. And I’ve always been an observer and I’ll see that these people are 7 years older than me, 5 years older than me, maybe 10 years older than me. I’m watching at them and “Is that the life I desire?” And often the tip I give people today is fast-forwarded, where you observe yourself in 10, 15, 20 years and ask yourself the question, “Do I want to be that?”
- I think it is Thomas Edison who says “When you think you have exhausted every option then remember that you are not.” And Einstein said, “If you judge a fish by its capability to climb a tree, it will spend its entire life believing that it’s stupid.” And many of us are trying to climb a tree like a fish. Many of us monkeys are taught how to swim. Many of us lions are being taught to live like cats. We are not getting to live in our element, live in that element which is given to you naturally. Do not try to adopt someone you know, we all have a special talent inside.
- Thank you, for reading this article carefully, I hope you will inspire after reading this article.