EXCUSES TO YOURSELF
- We have control of our second, minute, hour, our day, week, month and our year. Stop moving around being on the receiving end of whatever people want to drop on you. You determined up you accepted that invite you invited these people to your house you’re in a relationship with that man. you’re in a relationship with that woman. That’s you so, How many times you give yourself excuses? how do you feel at the end of your nighttime? How easy and how beneficial is it for us to blame everything and everybody for the stuff that we have going on in our lives.
- There is such matter as you being a positive and a great person with the best of intentions towards everybody. and shit is rough and you just can’t get a pause but most of you are waking up every day looking for pain, unemployment, being broke, struggling, dropping every excuse in the book about your childhood. the problems that you grew up in that’s interrupting you from becoming successful. you don’t like your friends so why are you yet with them? You don’t trust your manager’s agents and lawyers so why are they still there? Do you expect your life and career to be any different from messing with the same things people and situations? That’s all I’m saying.
- Are the things that you’re doing the people that you’re hanging out with and the places and the circles that you’re travelling in does that reflect a person that loves themself. If you love yourself why would you with those type of people? you know what they’re saying about you behind your back. you recognize they’re jealous and envious of who you’re and therefore the things that you simply got happening in your life, in your career. You know that they don’t like you and they’ve made it clear they’ve sent you every sign imaginable that they could send you and because you’re so desperate to have people around you and in your life, you continue to go back you continue to show up to everything they invite you to know what they’re saying about you.
- I’m not preaching separatism. I don’t want a crowd of people to just be alone at home doing nothing with no friends, no family and nothing to do. I’m saying that at this point you are mature enough and mature enough to understand the difference in good people and bad people and when you’re hanging out with negative dark and dysfunctional people you can not suppose yourself to go to sleep at night and rest. You can not demand yourself to feel good about your day when you’re including negatively charged and dysfunctional people in your day. Stop holding a lazy person of your self that’s full of excuses, sitting around on the pity party coming up with every excuse in the world as to why you ain’t winning. You are the reason you’re not winning. you keep messing with negative evil expecting positive results. It’s time you get off the charity party stop complaining about being out of shape when you never go to the gym stop looking at your stomach when you get out of the drizzle and your body and complaining about the way you look when you’re eating everything in sight and never going to the gym. You are the reason you look the way you look, you’re the reason you’re unemployed, you’re the reason why your surroundings are so dysfunctional and negative. You could still be in the hood, broke and living a calm life. It’s a choice.
ERA OF INDIVIDUAL
- “We are living in an Era of individuals that come up with every excuse within the book on why they’re not winning. You have that as a choice. You do. You don’t wake up in the day and problems and issues just randomly pop up. These are the people that you have decided to include in your life so the outcome of your day, hour, minutes, week, your month and year is always draining, always crazy because these are the sort of individuals you’ve decided to incorporate in your day to day life. You got 24 hours in a day. When you go to sleep at night how are you going to feel about your day, all depends on whom you decide to include in your day.
- Stop running around performing as if you don’t have a choice, you do have a choice. Excuses sound best to the characters that are presenting them up. You got every excuse in the world. That’s why you ain’t moving, that’s why ain’t nothing change and nothing will change because you have convinced yourself that everything is wrong, everything is negative and nothing will change and guess what? It won’t change. Change your mind and it will improve your life. Change, if nothing around you changes, change the elements that are around you. I’m tired of it. I’m frustrated with the number of people that are not successful because they have thought their way into a depression you have thought your way into negativity and misery you have thought your system into holding on to a dude or a girl that you broke up with a year or two ago and you’re still sad and suffering and they’ve moved on with their life. It’s beat the mind change your mind. it’ll change your life you need to awaken you only need to break that negative spirit you have to break through all of that shit that you’re in the care of.
- I don’t want to feel sorry for you. you feel sorry for yourself. that’s the problem even when positive people are trying to furnish you all this good energy. you have fooled your brain to turn every positive impression that they say into something negative every time they say anything to try and motivate you and inspire you to turn every negative thought and you turn every positive thought, every positive intention, everything that they trying to boost your spirits up. you flip it, swing it, manipulate it and you if you are so determined to be negative and miserable. It’s unbelievable.
So what you grew up with them? So what they’re childhood friends? So what they’re family?
- We must walk in the direction of peace I want to laugh I want to smile, I wanna enjoy myself. I want to feel good about the people that are around me because you’re inviting me doesn’t mean I want to show up. because you’re calling me doesn’t mean I’m going to invite you back because you want me to be there doesn’t mean that I want to be there. After all, we’re family. We’re friends because we grew up mutually does not Determine that I want to be a part of any and everything that you want me to be a part of. Why? Because my experience with you hasn’t significantly made me feel good about my life or my experience at the end of every night because you go to sleep at night doesn’t mean you’re resting. Because you close your eyes at night and you are asleep physically doesn’t mean that you’re resting and the reason that you don’t rest is that while you’re awake everything and everybody that’s in and around your life is so full of problems, excuses, insecurities, dysfunction, negativity. your mind is and your spirit is in turbulence. Issues, problems, arguments, yelling, screams, I want you to stop playing the victim you are not the victim you decided that those are your friends you decided that those are the people that you want to spend time with you decided this is what you wanted to do with your day when you get invited to places doesn’t mean you have to expose up no one wants to be alone. why waste the rest of your life being miserable, frustrated,making excuses and insecure?
- Not really feeling as great as you have a pledge to feel feeling good isn’t just an opportunity. feeling stable is a responsibility that we all have for ourselves and guess what I actually don’t care what you say about me I don’t remember the last time I suffered sleep over a hater and the things that people are moving around saying blogs, websites, conversations, tweets and I don’t lose sleep over haters. Why? Because I know accurately how I feel about me and even if something seems to be very different than what it really is I don’t even mind that you’re talking shit about the things that you’re assuming that’s really going on the question is are you just going to look at this immersible article and decide wow that was some powerful shit and do the same thing?
- But it’s a new day. The choice is yours. Whether you have to sleep at night with full comments of your haters, or else sleep at night like s lion Who doesn’t care anyone’s thoughts about him.
FOR MORE ARTICLES :