CONCEPT OF PROCRASTINATION
- ‘I do not get the concept for procrastination like I do not believe that word. I told the young female who told me she’s a procrastinator. I said look if I told you to meet me here tomorrow at 5:00 a.m . And I’ma give you $3,000,000, where would you be? She said I’d be right there at 4:59 ready to get those three million dollars. I said so there is no such word as procrastination. What it is, it’s not important to you, right.’
- ‘It means nothing to you. It’s not urgent to you and when something is not urgent for you put it off. So yep you’re in class, yes you almost certainly are getting ranks, etc but if it’s not important to you. If it’s not meaningful to you, then you’re not going to make it’s your priority. So what you have to do is find out how can you make it important? How can you make it purposeful? How can you make it hold . And when you can find that out I promise you you will get up early. You will get there first and you will do whatever it takes to form that goal to reality? So for me, no such word as procrastination, it’s such stuff as it’s not a priority to you.’
- ‘ If You said that you will graduate this year you will be finish college this year, you said you will be run a marathon right? This is what you said is out of your mouth. All I’m giving is, I’m saying, listen I’m not telling you what to do. I’m not telling you that you should do this, you should do that, I didn’t tell you all year what you ought to do but what I did tell you is don’t speak about it, be about it.’
- ‘You should be tired, alright you should be tired of arguing about it and you should be at a place where you’re doing something about it alright. The reason why you have not become successful, the rationale why you do not sort of a locomotive, the rationale why you’re not having success in your life is that every single day you got an excuse and I need you to do me a favour. I made my last excuse yesterday, that was my last reason. I came up with my last reason recently of why I can’t do what I’m supposed to do and so I need you to do me a huge favour. All your excuses, all your good reasons, everything that’s keeping you from doing what you’re assumed to do, I need you to put it behind you and say yesterday was the last day for that foolishness.
- Yesterday was the last day to say I don’t have enough money to try to do this, I do not have enough money to travel to high school, I don’t have sufficient cash to get a computer, I don’t have what it takes, I’m not intelligent enough right, I didn’t write my book because I’m not there on the level.’
EXPERIENCE OF PROCRASTINATION
- ‘Read carefully – you gotta read what I’m written, yesterday was the last day that I want to hear an excuse. It’s over with. I was embarrassed, only said just hear to me, No more defeats man, no more. I was tired of feeling defeated and tired of talking about and was gonna do it and didn’t do it. it was also i hated the sensation of when somebody asked me, yo E, where the book? that I ain’t got it. I was tired of making a beat And I was tired of defeat. I said I’m gonna get it done.’
- ‘Every time you set this big goal, you never get it fulfilled because you never break it up in manageable pieces. This is it, I’m talking about procrastinators. You still have time. Don’t quit, don’t hand over, you continue to have time. You can do it. You can execute it happen but you can’t do it procrastinating, you can’t do it talking about it, So I just want to travel back and recap because I wanna make sure you hear what I’m saying. I dare you, I double dare you to try to do exactly what you said you were going to do when the year started because it’s not too late.’
FEED YOUR SOUL WITH A PASSIONATE DESIRE.
- ‘gonna say it again, I’m gonna hurt somebody. I’m a hurt somebody. I don’t believe in the word procrastination like I don’t really consider in that word. She said I’ll be right there 4:59, ready to get those three million I’m dollars and I said so then there’s no such thing as procrastination. What it is, is it’s not important to you, right? It’s not, it’s not meant for you, to you. Don’t want to get out of bed and get up? Yah. I buy up and obtain out of bed. even I really don’t want to work out, I work out. and I really don’t need to hammer on a project, I hammer on the project. As an overall rule, I don’t like procrastination.
- You need to get things done but if you’re getting to rest that’s one thing that you simply should procrastinate on, that is the one thing I would like you to place off until tomorrow.’
- ‘Now, these could be signals that you simply need a while off and people signals could be right. They may be right, but do not take today. Don’t give in to the immediate gratification that is murmuring in your ear, shut that down. Do not listen to that little voice instead undergo the motions, lift the weights, sprint the mountain, work on your great task, get out of bed.’
FORGET EVERYTHING EXCEPT YOUR GOAL.
- ‘People are always querying what the next step in life is and I say life’s a little bit like a maze, you know? until you drive down one hallway and try to open the door. you don’t recognise if it’s a dead-end or not and people are trying to sit back and that’s where the procrastination comes in and appearance real far down the hallway and I’m like, just walk small. and steady wins the race what’s the fastest way to change your life?
- For me, I think it’s understanding how to set up daily routines with an alternating brain and body training and, killing procrastination the small win, together with your family once you desire watching TV sets you up for an additional win subsequent day a touch win of getting up at 5 o’clock and driving your morning routine sets you up for a habit, of a 5 a.m.club morning routine, small daily developments over time will lead you outstanding results, it comes right down to this Elvis, I feel you’ve got to figure hard.’
- like, with great care everybody knows, we’ve not gotten into this subject yet. Working hard is the cost of entry to anything. You know zero successful people that don’t work their face-off. You know zero people now, they’ll have money as mummy and daddy made money and gave it to them but people that built their success, you recognize zero folks that have had success, that didn’t put in obnoxious amounts of work.”
BE A HUNGRY BEAST
- ‘ What is the fundamental passkey to success? I think it’s hunger, it’s not getting satisfied. A hunger that doesn’t go, a hunger to learn, a hunger to grow, a hunger to serve, a hunger to give, hunger to create breakthroughs most of the people are hungry until they create a particular amount of cash and then they get comfortable and there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s not about the cash, it isn’t about the business, it’s about your growth because every one of us either grows or dies. People ask me all the time, what does it take to be happy? I say one word, progress. Progress equals happiness because achieving a goal feels good for how long? A week, a month, three months? And then there needs to be something else and the intellect for something else is because you want to grow.’
- ‘ to imagine a conversation with your future self in that, let’s assume that you of 25 years from now shows up at your doorstep and that you are stronger, smarter, wiser, wealthier, healthier, happier. That you show up at your door and it looks at your life and it looks you in the eye if that future.you are going to give you guidance on what to stop, what to start what’s the first idea they would tell you to be? Or do?’
FOLLOW YOUR ROAD MAP.
- ‘Take a step back right now and believe who we all admire within the world right? They’re all people that punted the system, they’re folks that practice singing since they were five some people shot 10,000 basketballs every morning, it’s always that. It’s always that. 99% of the people right now that are reading to this is playing in the middle. They’re playing in a game that was structured for them they’re risk-averse, they fear, and most importantly, they fear what other people think about them.’
- ‘Look, I consider that we’re all carried with lots of goodness in us but life throws curveballs. Life, the ambition of life, helps us dream, and if you have been given a dream don’t discount that because you are not ok yet. Develop yourself. Weaponize yourself. Teach yourself to be so good at something necessary to serve within the area of your dream. That now you’re never even brooding about your comfort zones, your comfort zone is irrelevant. What matters is, what are you trying to do with your life? How are you trying to contribute?’
DEDICATED TO END THE PROCRASTINATION.
- ‘The one thing that discipline does help you with is it helps you get things are done. When you get things are done when you actually do things you have more success. If you have more success. And sometimes an enormous a part of success is simply not being lazy and just doing it. It’s like 90% of it is just showing up get there and start working. Like you will not feel perfect every day it’s pretty much the same with everybody that gets good at something. There’s gotta be those days. You push through and they are probably gonna be more numerous than the times you do not and so the advantage of discipline in my eyes has always been that through regulation I get everything done.’
- ‘Those days when I’m tired or wiped out or simply basically disgusted the grind, what do I do on those days? I go anyways. I get it done albeit I’m just browsing the motions, I go through the motions.’
- ‘So yes, you’re in high-school. yes, you probably are getting grades. etc but if it’s not meaningful to you. If it’s not important to you then you’re not going to make it a priority. So what you have to do is find out how can you make it important? How can you make it purposeful? How can you obtain it attach and when you can find that out. I promise you you’ll get up early you’ll get there first and you’ll do whatever it demands to make that goal to reality. so for me no such thing as procrastination it’s such a task as it’s not a priority to you. set the desired goal – end of procrastination.’
FOR MORE READ