We are going to learn about 10 mind tricks to learn anything fast. Now began.
1. The Sleep Sandwich of Learning
- Imagine you have an important performance and only one day to prepare. How do you learn a lot of information on the list anytime? most people try studying. they study the notes, review their lines for hours. They pull a whole night if they have to. But despite all their hard work they end up forgetting about 50% of the stuff they wanted to Remember. Most of the content they cramped in the head never sees the light of day. So, why is that? because it never finds a place in a long-term memory. You can expose a brain counts new stimuli. But it only retains a small portion of them. Because you require time to store information in your memory.
- that’s the problem with late-night cream sessions. You want to give a chance to include all the staff that you need to remember. that’s the main reason that scientists recommended sleep sandwiches. instead of one long study session, you should study- sleep and in the study – some more. The sleep sandwich is excellent to learn faster because sleep helps you retain more information. Storing memory is the most important function of a good night’s sleep. When conscious go to bed, your unconscious is actively storing all kinds of stuff in your long-term memory. But if you pull a night, you are presenting your brain from actually learning and retaining those memories. not to mention your hearing your brain’s overall performance.
- Tiredness sleeves your body, brain feeling foggy slow, and unproductive. so come on don’t bother studying until 4 in the morning if they need a squeeze and some last-minute learning study for a few hours good night sleep and wake up for you left off in the morning.
2. Mastery Through Modification.
- Have you ever heard the illusion of mastery? It’s a common pitfall it you might Run into learning something new. You study for a few hours and you handle a few basic tricks and suddenly think that you are a master. Learning to draw is a great example. Many people think of themselves as a competitive artist after one good sketch. They see the quality of their first drawing that they assume that they know everything they need to know. It feels easy, boring even. just because something feels simple doesn’t mean you are a master. have you stop yourself from falling into this trap. a great way to learn any subject is to use modifications.
- That you got really good drawing faces from the front. It’s starting to seem a little stale. and you feel like you are not studying anything. so it’s time to put yourself to the examination. Just make a small modification to the original routine, just draw a face from a slightly different angle, and challenge yourself to go faster, or use a different drawing tool. Each one of these minor modifications plays a critical role. they stop your training from becoming boring or repetitive. they help you work on your weaknesses. and most importantly they keep you humble throughout the education process.
3. Weaving Subjects.
- In 2008 some group of researchers discovered something into Carron interesting about learning. you learn something faster by studying something else. in this study researchers ask people to identify certain artists based on 6 paintings. Half of the participants saw artist paintings inbox where the other and some of them have seen their paintings all scrambled together. Who do you think to retain more information? The scrambled group performs significantly better why is that? well because interweaving different methods in subjects help solidified new information in your memory.
4. Chewing gum
- some people to chew gum for their refreshing breath .others just like that meant and fruity test. but did you know that chewing gum to get help your brain learn faster? a group of studies found that chewing gum has all kinds of cognitive benefits. People who significantly chewing gum tend to be more alert and experience less stress. this was first discovered by a 2011 study that had people taken several quizzes in a distracting environment. It was intended to create anxiety and significantly lower their productivity. But even in distracting environment people who chewing gum stayed more focused and produced less stress-related hormones.
- In other words, chewing gum helps them stay cool and helps them concentrate. But that’s not all, 2009 study discover that active chewing makes you more vigilant. And it lengthens your attention
- Span. 2015 another group show chewing makes you happy and motivated while you work. Two more studies of early 2000 find that different tastes of gum make your brain more receptive and flexible. there are dozens of studies showing the many advantages of the very simple habit. It can help you learn faster perform better and concentrate longer. so the next time you sit down the work doesn’t forget to take a chewing gum.
5. Intellectual hydration.
- Did you know as simple as a glass of water can boost your brainpower? 2012 study discovered that hydration doing test can have a huge impact on your grades. College students who drank water during their exams performed up with 10% better that’s of 4 letter grade higher. or because above few sips water. Now scarce hydrating just affected test-taking skills it helps to digest information, store new memories and solve more complicated problems. Why is that, because water keeps the brain functioning like it supposed to. but here is the best part, there is no longer time or place to stay hydrated.
- Let’s say you setting down on couches and enjoy your book. It only takes a few minutes extra to make yourself a cup of tea. but that one Cup does more than just keep your body hydrated. According to the 2014 study, a quick insure a short term memory strengthen long term memory and it leaves you feeling enthusiastic about learning something new. So Whenever you learning, reading and listening to a podcast grab something for a drink.
6. Learn Through Multiple Mediums.
- Do you study the equivalent way every single time? Have you been using a flashcard or every test you have already taken, if you have you might need to mix things up? Try using multiple mediums to study. You could use flashcards. Or draw a diagram and said the information allowed.
- By blending styles you activate new parts of the brain used to more details sensory information a new beginning understanding concepts from different perspectives. so don’t for back on the same old tricks every time. experiment with multiple media. store more information faster.
7. To learn faster, Speed read is Important
- An average person can read about 20 words per minute, that’s around 2 minutes per page. Men that’s no means fat, and it is not as impressive as it sounds the same speed people used to read a hundred years ago. so, where is the problem? The total number of information in the world is dubbing every single year. So how you keep up. the simplest answer is also the best. if you can absorb information fast you can learn fast in a matter of weeks you can teach yourself to read between 700 and 1000 words per minute. you won’t be able to read everything that the world has to offer. but should be blessed through a good chunk of it.
8. Musical stress relief.
- Various people can’t study without music in the background. Some people swear that it helps them be more productive. others need music to take concentrate. so that raises the question does music help you learn quicker?
- Many studies found that music makes remind more receptive to new and information. It also improves your memory by occupying different areas of the brain. But the biggest advantage of the music of them under the radar. music is major stress will reliever. it significantly reduces test anxiety and boosts overall feelings of relaxation. so you can perform at your best. in other words music boosts your mood. it speeds up your ignition and helps you think clearly. which means you can be extra confident and productive. no matter what you’re working
9. To learn, Practice in pieces.
- What happened, when you read through all your notes in one sitting. How much you remember. probably a lot less than your brain. The human brain is designed to store massive onions of information at the same time. we can interact with all kinds of stimuli. Every day you heard thousands of sounds in C millions of shapes. But long-term memory is a lot slower. that’s why practising in pieces such an efficient way to learn. Instead of consuming the whole day going through all your notes just go through a few pages each day. if you spend smaller chunks of Time learning small chunks of information, then you find yourself retaining a whole lot more.
10. The Hard Road for Learn.
- We have to learn something new. You probably start searching for the shortcut. everyone wants to know the quickest and simplest way to memorize things. But the truth is taking a hard road is almost always more efficient in the long run. Take something handwritten your notes, it lot slower than typing and less convenient. But those handwritten notes, really sticking to your memory. Even if it seems like a waste the time. you have to retype your notes again and again. To have the same cognitive impact. my point here is the short cuts not always help you learn faster. More often than not the most challenging path is also the most efficient.
TO READ MORE
- 6 brain hacks to learn anything faster.
- HOW TO STUDY SMART FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS?
- HOW TO REDUCE STRESS DURING STUDYING?